Excelsys Technologies is a global leader in high quality AC/DC and LED power supplies. Whether you are a graduate or experienced professional, Excelsys regularly have employment opportunities available to support our increasing business needs.
Reporting to the R&D Manager, the Graduate Engineer selected will work in the Sustaining Engineering group providing manufacturing support for all of the Excelsys product range to maintain a reliable and robust supply chain and ensure continued cost and product improvements. The graduate engineer selected will also be expected to support New Product
Introduction programs where required.
2.1 Honours Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering (minimum).
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintaining robust product yields in both preventative and reactive solutions
• Providing technical support to multiple manufacturing sites
• Component Selection, Evaluation & Testing to maintain integrity in component supply chain
• Engineering Change Order generation
• Engineering & Design Verification Testing
• Technical Report writing
Key Competencies Required:
• Understanding of Power Electronics
• Planning and organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Innovation and problem solving skills
• Ability to react quickly in a dynamic environment
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar environment/role would be an advantage
• Microprocessor programming ability would be an advantage
• The successful candidate will need to be capable of delivering continued improvements on Key Performance Indicators
If you are suitably qualified, and want to become part of this dynamic team please send a CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Excelsys Technologies Ltd. is a modern and progressive world-class Electronic Power Supply company providing state-of-the-art quality products to Electronic equipment manufacturers globally. Excelsys combines the latest power technologies,
management culture and total customer service philosophy with over 25 years tradition of reliable and innovative switch mode power supply design, manufacture and sales. Due to ongoing expansion and new business applications we have an
opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to work in our Sustaining Department.