The XV family of medically approved power supplies provides up to an incredible 1340W in an extremely compact 1U package. Providing up to 12 isolated DC outputs, the XV family employs innovative plug & play architecture allowing users to instantly configure a custom power solution in less than 5 minutes!
The XV family consists of 5 powerPacs ranging in power levels from 400W to1450W peak and 7 powerMod DC output modules. Simply select the appropriate powerPac and up to 6 powerMods from the tables below to complete your custom power supply.
The XV family boasts an industry leading power density of 17W/in3 and ultra-high efficiencies (up to 90%). The significant system space savings and reduced heat dissipation radically simplify system design.
- Clinical diagnostic equipment
- Medical Lasers
- Dialysis equipment
- For Standard applications see XC
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 1340W in 1U x 260 x 127mm package
- Up to 12 isolated outputs
- Ultra-high efficiencies (up to 90%)
- Less than 300µA leakage current
- EN60601-1 and UL60601-1 3rd Edition Approved